Saturday, June 7, 2008

Obama

Let me be very clear on this. Obama is not prolife!! He may sound like it. He may say that abortion is a "morally wrenching" decision between a woman, her doctor and her pastor.(and if you don't have a doctor or a pastor??!!)He is proabortion. He has a 0% prolife voting record in the Illinois Senate. He voted against the Born Alive Infants Protection Act. Babies that survive abortion are not entitled to medical care. So he thinks. One only has to google his voting record.

Here is an article all about BAIPA-
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB121261107480446197.html

Now that he is the Democratic presidential nominee, we have our work cut out for us.

6 comments:

LadyD said...

I did not know that babies are ever born alive during abortions. I can not imagine that any human would not do all that they can to help that little baby. It makes me sick to my stomach. Isn't that when they say babies are real? When they are born alive?! These people are either seriously crazy or seriously repressed.

Carla said...

It gets worse. Where Jill Stanek worked as a nurse they delivered these babies early and left them to die in the closet. Jill brought it to the public's attention.
Now they have a Comfort Care room, where you can have your aborted baby weighed and measured, photographed, footprinted, baptized and rocked in a rocker until they die.
They call what is good, evil and what is evil, good.

Rebecca said...

That is sick...sick!

I just....there are no words...

Carla said...

I know.....I can hardly believe people think Obama is prolife!!

Butrfly Garden said...

From what I'm seeing, people think Obama is a lot of things that he is not.

Carla said...

Too true, butrfly!!!

Like SAVIOR??!! :)