Dear Moms,

If you have had an abortion you regret and are in need of help, I am thinking of you this Christmas season. You are always on my mind but this season as family gets together I think of you and wonder if you are remembering a child that might be alive today that might have joined you and held that special spot in your family had they lived.

I think of you and wonder if you have reached out for help yet. If you regret your abortion there is help and hope and healing for you. There are women that have been where you are and are waiting to help you. I am waiting to help you.

I am a woman that has been through an abortion experience that I deeply regret and grieve the baby that died that day. I understand what you may be thinking or feeling. I have been there. I know too well the realization of what I paid for in my fear and desperation. I found my way out of the darkness and so can you. You are not alone.

I am imploring you right now to reach out. You need only Google abortion recovery, call your nearest PRC or email me. God has placed it on my heart to be here for you. To hold out my hand to you and walk with you on the journey of abortion recovery. I can hardly bear the thought that you are suffering in silence like I did.

My prayer for you is that God gives you the strength to find Him – that He would help you realize how precious you are to Him. You are His daughter. Nothing you have done is beyond His forgiveness, beyond His grace. He is waiting for you to draw near to Him.

If you find yourself struggling after your abortion, please reach out. God bless you and yours this Christmas season.

I love you,
Carla

P.S. – The stockings pictured above are hung with care every year. Aubrey died in my abortion. Jamie and Lee were miscarried. They have their own special place in our family.


********************************

Jill Stanek allowed me to share my heart this season with this post.