Sunday, September 27, 2009

Upcoming Events

On Tuesday, October 13th Dan Rather will be addressing a Planned Parenthood banquet in Minneapolis. I will be there to stand outside and be a voice against the nations largest abortion business.

40 Days for Life
I would like to get over to Regions Hospital in St. Paul, MN to pray with others. Last year Regions committed 731 abortions in its "GYN Special Services" unit. Regions also trains medical students to perform abortions.

October 23-25th I will be attending Rachel's Vineyard. I will be in training to become a facilitator. I am so excited! I have a heart for women who are longing for hope and healing after abortion.

Nov 14-15th is the Christian Community Fair. I have secured a booth for Operation Outcry and will be telling others about the declarations that are used in pro life legislation. I am hoping to make many new contacts in MN!! Operation Outcry is in need of a MN State Team Leader. 10,000 people usually attend this weekend event.

No comments: