I am seeking submissions for a book-a book of letters from mothers who have aborted to their lost children. The purpose of the book is to allow mothers to express their grief and love, and to demonstrate the very real pain and loss caused by abortion.
I would gratefully welcome your contributions. The book will be made available worldwide through Amazon.com, and I have a commitment from a donor to distribute 1,000 copies to pregnancy resource centers and related organizations. Contributors will also receive a free copy of the book.
If you are interested in participating in this project, please observe the following guidelines:
1. Limit your letter to 200-250 words.
2. Name your child if you have not already done so.
3. You may sign your letter Love, Mommy or I love you, Mommy. Include also your name or initials and the year or exact
date of your abortion.
Example I love you, Mommy
Carla, Abortion September 5, 1990
4. You may submit more than one letter if you have had multiple abortions.
5. A submitted letter may or may not be included in the book, depending on adherence to the guidelines.
6. Please send all letters to Carla Stream PO Box 1418 Hudson, WI 54016 You may also submit letters via email. firstname.lastname@example.org Include your return address.
7. Once submitted, all love letters will become property of Carla Stream and will not be returned.
8. Carla Stream may take creative license with the format of the book including but not limited to the inclusion of illustrations.