Friday, November 7, 2008

The Gig

Madison was awesome! The student prolife group was very excited to have us come and speak. We met their crew and the four ladies from Operation Outcry spent time in prayer. We spoke for around 30 people and I was glad to see quite a few young men!! Abortion stories of regret were shared and then I spoke about Operation Outcry and the declarations we are collecting from others hurt by abortion. I also gave them information on where to find hope, help and healing in Madison. I took some questions. Interesting. I guess someone was there from the campus paper and someone else from Planned Parenthood. :)
We all talked for quite awhile afterward and I enjoyed the joy and hope in their eyes. God raise up our young people for our good and Your glory!!

No comments: