Monday, May 7, 2018

Reality

There are certain truths that I have to live with being a post abortive mom. Yes I know that I am saved. And forgiven. Yes I know where my Aubrey is. Yes I know we will be together again. And I know that God is good. I know that He has her. He has always had her. He will always have her. I know it is all at the cross.
There are still anniversaries that roll around. The day that I found out I was pregnant. The day I made an appointment. The day of my abortion. The spring time when she would have been born. The years go by. As much as the abortion industry would have us believe that abortion is GOOD for women the hard truth never goes. The grief and loss remain. Until that one day when ALL will be made right. No more pain. No more tears or sorrow. No more. 

With all that being said I will acknowledge and carry this.
My Aubrey would have been 27 years old last month.

No comments: