Monday, September 5, 2022

Aubrey


 


32 years ago today. I chose abortion in total fear.
I named that precious baby Aubrey. She will always be my daughter. I will always be her mother. I will take the time today to feel what I am feeling.
The grief. The loss.
I will cling to the God who forgives and saves and redeems.
The joy. The hope.
I would not be who I am today without going through all that I have been through.
There are babies that have been saved because I tell our story and women who have found forgiveness and freedom in Christ after their abortions because I facilitate a post abortive Bible study.
He has been so very good to me!!
I remember the days of old;
I meditate on all that you have done;
I ponder the work of your hands. Psalm 143:5
I am one year closer to our reunion sweet girl.
I love you,
Mommy

No comments: