Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Grace

If you are sharing anything on facebook etc about those that have chosen abortion please don't allow condemnation. Moderate the thread. Don't let those comments go without bringing the truth to bear that our enemy is satan. Not those that are deceived.
We are all sinners and some of us(me)have come to Christ because of our brokenness after abortion. Post abortive men and women who have found healing are some of the prolife movement's loudest voices in sharing the devastation of abortion and our healing in Christ.
I was never brought to repentance by being called a "baby killer, a murderer, a slut or a whore."
He forgives!!! He is the only reason I am still here.
BUT I RECEIVED MERCY for this reason, that in me, as the foremost, Jesus Christ might display his perfect patience as an example to those who were to believe in him for eternal life.1 Timothy 1:16

No comments: